PTO Officers for 2018-2019
- Abby Groff,President – 419-2551; email@example.com
- Emily Noll, Vice President – 717-871-0458; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alicia Ressler, Treasurer – 584-5205; email@example.com
- DeAnna Greenawalt, Secretary – 872-8247; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bonnie Martin, Co Secretary – 872-5944; email@example.com
- Brandy Derr, Co Secretary – ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings are held at 6:45 p.m. in the cafeteria on the following dates:
PTO Minutes for 2018-2019 school year
PTO minutes for 2017-2018 school year
PTO minutes for 2016-2017 school year
PTO minutes for 2015-2016 school year
PTO minutes for 2013/14 & 2014/15 school years
GERTRUDE HAWK CANDY – The PTO will once again be using Gertrude Hawk candy sales as the primary fundraiser.
BOXTOPS – General Mills boxtops are collected in the office of the school.
PTO fundraising is the foundation for all good things our PTO does for the students and school. If you choose not to participate in fundraising, you can always make a monetary donation to the PTO. All gifts are tax deductible.
The following is a sampling of how money is spent:
Assemblies, Classroom Supplies, Game Night, Santa Shoppe, Yearbook, Book Fairs, Fall Fun Fest, Movie Night, School Picnic, Field Trips, Playground Equipment
Last, but not least –
The PTO cannot exist without volunteers, and Conestoga is fortunate to have many volunteers who give of their time and talent. Working on our many committees is a great way to become involved in your child’s life at school. You get to know the staff, your child’s classmates and other great Conestoga parents!
We are excited about the time and support that our entire community has given to help start to make our garden and outdoor classroom a reality.