This year, parents will sign up for a parent-teacher conference EITHER IN-PERSON or VIRTUAL. By Friday, October 22nd, you will get a link from your child’s teacher that you will use to log in and secure a timeslot that works for you. The links are also located at the bottom of this post. Kindergarten and 1st Grade will be sending papers home for conference sign-up. Please indicate if you are choosing an IN-PERSON meeting or VIRTUAL.
Conferences will be held on Monday, November 22nd from 1:45-8:00 PM and on Tuesday, November 23rd from 1:45-3:45 PM. Depending on availability there might be dates/times that are out of those two days available.
Please note that face coverings are required in school at this time. In order to attend a face-to-face conference, all individuals MUST wear a face covering. If this is not possible, we will arrange a phone or virtual appointment.
To plan ahead for conferences:
- Look at your calendar, select dates/times that will work best for your family. Please remember we only host one conference, so it is very important that blended families coordinate this in advance.
- A Gmail account must be used to schedule an appointment. If you have one, I would suggest you use that. (Please sign up for the conference and include your child’s name in some way as well as if you prefer VIRTUAL or IN-PERSON.)
- If you do NOT have a Gmail account, you will use your child’s log in information to sign up for the conference. It would be helpful if you recorded your child’s log in information somewhere. (firstname.lastname@example.org and password=this is specific to your child)
- After you sign up for your conference, an email confirmation will be sent to the Gmail account of the teacher and also to the account you used to sign up.
- A parent tip: If you sign up using your child’s account, please hold on to their log in information, because you will need it the date/time of the conference to log back in for the Google Meet conference.
- If you are unable to sign up for a conference using your child’s computer, please contact our building secretary at 717-872-9530 to schedule your appointment.
- Deadline to sign up for a conference is November 4th.
- Here is a quick Youtube video to explain how to sign-up for our parent-teacher conferences. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO FIRST BEFORE SIGNING UP!
Here are the links for parents to use to sign up for parent teacher conferences. Click on the teachers names to open up the appointment times. Kindergarten and 1st grade are using paper copies that will come home Friday, October 22nd.
Ms. Fastnacht- Art (Tuesday)
Mr. McCabe- PE (Tuesday)
Ms. Mamas- Applied Engineering (Monday)
Ms. Brenneman- Music (Monday)