August 18, 2020
Dear Parent / Guardian,
Due to COVID-19 protocols, the Elementary Physical Education Department is strongly suggesting that students adhere to the following recommendations on the days they are scheduled for Physical Education:
- Wear Sneakers (and bring an extra pair of shoes for before / after PE)
- Bring an extra pair of socks
- Bring a personal water bottle clearly labelled with student’s name
- Bring a plastic bag to put belongings in backpack
- Wear outer layer(s) appropriate for the weather conditions
Please be aware that Physical Education classes will be going outdoors every day when possible, based on the Penn Manor weather policy.
If you have any further questions, please contact your Physical Education teacher.
The PM Elementary P.E. Team
Mrs. Barnett – Hambright
Mr. Binkley – Central Manor
Mrs. Fisher – Pequea
Dr. Janssen – LeTort and Martic
Mr. McCabe – Conestoga and Eshleman