Dear Penn Manor Families,
Hello there! We hope that this message finds you all well! During this school closing period, not only will there be optional academic offerings, but continued support through our school counselors. The best way to reach us during this time is via email. Subscribing to the school counseling blog is a great way to access additional activities and support. It can be accessed at http://blogs.pennmanor.net/k6counseling.
Also, please know that county agencies are still available. A few are listed below:
- Lancaster County Crisis Intervention – (717) 394-2631
- Crisis Text Line: Text “PA” to 741741
- Wellspan Philhaven Access Center – (717) 273-8871
- Lancaster County Mental Health America – (717) 397-7461
- United Way of Lancaster County – 211
- Compass Mark Community (717) 299-2831
- Safe2Say 1-844-5-SAYNOW (1-844-572-9669)
During the school closing, please utilize the following site for Mental Health and Community Resources: Mental Health and Community Resources.
As always, you have our continued support. We are here if you need us!
Penn Manor Elementary School Counselors
Kimberly Juba- Conestoga / Martic Elementary email@example.com
Samantha Strosser- Letort / Eshleman Elementary firstname.lastname@example.org
Nichole Hinkle- Hambright Elementary email@example.com
Michele Semple- Pequea Elementary firstname.lastname@example.org
Shannon Madara- Central Manor Elementary email@example.com