February 28th & 29th 7:30 pm & 2:00 matinee on 2/29
March 6th & 7th 7:30 pm
For more information and to order tickets, please click on the link below.
PARKING & WHERE TO ENTER PMHS FOR SHOWS
● We ask that anyone who is able, please park on the upper or lower levels of the parking deck, and enter the HS building at the main office near the gym.
● Please avoid parking in the cafeteria lot or near the skywalk bridge – leave these spaces for those with mobility issues or special needs.
● Anyone being dropped off, please use the entrance labeled “West Complex” to the right of the flagpole (up steps).
● Ramped entrances are available under the skywalk bridge, or to the left of the flagpole, only for those with accessibility needs. We must limit visitors in this area as much as possible because it overlaps our backstage space.
● Those entering by the gym/office should “follow the yellow brick road” signs to guide you through the building to the auditorium lobby.
● Please arrive early – to allow time to park, get to the auditorium and be seated prior to showtime.
● Latecomers will be seated between scenes to minimize disruption to the performance and others.