Friday, May 11th (during school hours), will be our Walk-a-Thon. All information will be sent home with your students today.
PARENTS: If you are unable to provide addresses (see below), please feel free to return your own personal donation to support your student and our major fundraiser. WE ALSO NEED BOOKS OF STAMPS to help with the mailings.
GOAL: 100% participation raising a minimum of $15,000. Our hope is to continue to purchase new classroom technology, fund school assemblies and field trips and to achieve the maximum school experience for our students. If each child has at least a $50 donation in their name, WE REACH OUR GOAL! Thank you so much for enhancing the lives of our students!
- Address the mailing labels. One address per label. Please be sure to print clearly and neatly. More labels available from school. VALID ADDRESSES TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW.
- Return the labels to school by Wednesday, April 4, 2018.
- Students will be writing their sponsor letter during school.
- PTO will take care of getting them mailed. Any donation of stamps will be greatly appreciated.
- You are DONE!
VERY IMPORTANT – The names and addresses provided on labels will NOT be used for any other mailing from our school or anywhere else. No lists will be generated. The names and addresses will be used for this one-time event only.
- Address labels at home
- Return labels to school by 4/4/18
- For every 5 labels returned, student’s name is entered in the “5 label” raffle.
- Return 15 or more labels OR a monetary donation totaling $50, student’s name is entered 3 times in the “5 label” raffle.
GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE for returning 15 labels – there will be 4 lucky winners
- Electric scooter
- Skyzone gift card for you and up to 3 friends
- Spooky Nook gift card for you and a friend
- $100 VISA gift card
“5 LABEL” RAFFLE for returning 5 labels – there will be many winners
- Leisure Lanes
- Go N Bananas
- Pine View Dairy
- Plus many more
All students will be walking on Friday, May 11, 2018. If you are unable to provide addresses, please feel free to return your own personal donation to support our only major fundraiser of the year. Any questions, please email Shannon Brittain at firstname.lastname@example.org