Every year Penn Manor School District assists families with Thanksgiving meals and we would like to make this process more uniform across the district. From October 30th to November 10th, we will be collecting the food items listed below. If you have a child in one of these grades, please consider donating to help our PM community.
- Kdg. – boxed mashed potatoes
- 1st grade – boxed stuffing
- 2nd grade – canned corn
- 3rd grade – canned green beans
- 4th grade – canned sweet potatoes
- 5th grade – canned cranberry sauce
- 6th grade – canned gravy
- 7th & 8th grade – “just add water” muffix mix (Betty Crocker pouches)
Thank you for your generosity.