YOLO – You Only Live Once
In support of Red Ribbon Week, 10/24 to 10/28, and if your child attends Pequea Elementary, listed below are the activities planned for the week.
- 10/24: Sock It To Drugs! Wear red and show off your crazy socks!
- 10/25: Put unhealthy habits to rest! Wear P.J.’s…no slippers please.
- 10/26: Team Up Against Drugs! Wear a sport jerseys or team gear.
- 10/27: YOLO: Be Drug Free. Wear mismatched clothing to show you only live once!
- 10/28: Penn Manor Pink Out. Wear pink in support
If your child attends Martic Elementary, here is their planned events for Red Ribbon Week.
- 10/24: Peach Out To Drugs! Wear tie dye.
- 10/25: Be a Drug Free Team! Don’t Do Drugs! Wear your favorite team jersey or spiritwear.
- 10/26: Put a Cap on Drugs! Wear your favorite hat.
- 10/27: Be a Smartie! Don’t Do Drugs! Martic will pass out Smarties!
- 10/28: Penn Manor Pink Out. Wear pink or red in support.
If your child attends Marticville Middle, here is their planned events for Red Ribbon Week.
- 10/24: Wear something red.
- 10/25: Wear something neon.
- 10/26: Dress as your favorite Super Hero.
- 10/27: Wear a Band shirt.
- 10/28: Penn Manor Pink Out. Wear pink in support.