Join the discovery garden’s family work day on Saturday, April 13th starting at 8 a.m.
Projects to be completed include:
- assemble and install small bench
- build wooden bin for soil
- redo mulch at the entrance
- attach 2 small wooden frames over milkweed bed
- seal the sign
- touch up paint on the fence
- repair compost bins
Special feature: installation of small wetlands area in front of the school. Many hands needed to help create this area.
If possible, bring gloves, tools, shovels and garden rakes. Coffee & snacks provided!
Any questions please contact Beth Horst at 871-1798 or email@example.com