SCIENCE EXPO COMING SOON TO CONESTOGA!
WHEN: Tuesday, 2/26 from 9:15-10:45, snow date is Wednesday, 2/27.
WHAT MAY I DO?
- An experiment with a display using the steps of the scientific process.
The Scientific Process includes:
- Forming a question – this is will be the title of your project.
- Forming a hypothesis – this means to make a best guess at what the answer to your question will be.
- Experiment/Research Plan and Material – This means to write out your procedures and materials.
- Data Analysis/Report Results – this means to do the experiment and record the results.
- Draw conclusions – this is when you finally get the chance to tell what answer you found to your question.
You must register by Friday, January 25, 2013, in order to participate. Complete the form below and return it to your classroom teacher. Then mark your calendar and come out and enjoy the Expo!
Click the link below to view “How to do a Science Expo Project”.