THE SCHOOL DISTRICT DOES NOT CARRY MEDICAL INSURANCE ON STUDENTS, but does provide you with a primary excess group insurance plan that:
Provides coverage for travel to and from school as well as coverage for accidents while participating in Intramural Sports, Gym and Physical Education classes.
- Pays benefits directly to you or the doctor or hospital.
- Optional coverage includes Extended Dental.
- Worldwide coverage under the 24-hour plan provides coverage at school, weekends, summer vacations, home, and play.
Individual Voluntary Student Program Cost per Year
- 24 Hour Coverage $ 116.00
- School-Time Coverage $ 30.00
- Dental Accident Insurance $ 8.50 with either of above plans
If you are interested in this insurance, below is a link that will provide you with all the necessary information as well as the enrollment form.