We need to thank a few more people who helped out with the garden.
– First of all, when we said “Clancy” that is Dave Clancy, one of our Conestoga dads.
– Chad & Tracy Mendenhall and Jason & Stephanie Mowery took time to build us the compost bins. They look great!
– Brandon Kendig was a great help with his power washer Saturday. Thanks for going home to get it and getting wet so we could see the driveway again!
– Lydia & Doug Martin were also a huge help. Lydia has offered her plant expertise throughout this entire project and Doug came through with his industrial size pressure washer. Actually the whole family was a great help. Thanks also, Doug, for getting wet and working so hard to get that driveway back to normal. That was no small task!
– And Sandy Mayers!! Our photo lady!! You’re the best! She took some great pictures of the whole project.
EVERYONE!! If we missed you, sorry. You all have been doing a fabulous job. Thank you, thank you!!
Hannah & Beth