THE CONESTOGA SCIENCE FAIR EXPO!
Conestoga will be featuring our very own Science Expo for grades 4-6!
This is your opportunity to share an experiment that outlines the scientific process.
WHERE: Conestoga Elementary School
WHEN: Projects brought in by 1:15 on May 2ND
Breakfast & Visitation the Morning of May 3rd
WHAT MAY I DO?
- An experiment with a display using the steps of the scientific process.
The Scientific Process includes:
- Forming a question – this is will be the title of your project.
- Forming a hypothesis – this means to make a best guess at what the answer to your question will be.
- Experiment/Research Plan and Material – This means to write out your procedures and materials.
- Data Analysis/Report Results – this means to do the experiment and record the results.
- Draw conclusions – this is when you finally get the chance to tell what answer you found to your question.
You must register by March 16th in order to participate. Complete the form below and return it to your classroom teacher. Then mark your calendar and come out for a FUN morning on May 3rd!